Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Pants, My Feet, My Hair

ANTS! They are my arch nemeses. We are at war - constant battle. Sometimes there is a lull in the fighting, but really, it never ends.

I live in "The Tack Room" - a small studio attached to the barn at the end of the road. It's nice, quiet, and generally enjoyable. But man, some days I just want to FREAK OUT!

The past few days I have been noticing an increased number of ants crawling around my kitchen - in the trash, in the sink, even in the cupboard! So today, I decided to do something about it - I went on a rampage. An hour and a half scouring every corner of my house, hunting down every ant. I got so carried away I even scrubbed my shower!

The true test is to see if they return. The battle may be won, but the war definitely isn't over.

No comments: