Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Note

I checked the cows this morning to make sure their water was working and everything was in order. Officially day two of working siphon - fingers crossed that it holds and we've solved the mysterious problem.

I plan on checking the cows again tomorrow and, depending on whether or not they have enough feed, maybe opening another fence to give them more space to graze. I'm starting to think about where the cows are going to go from here. Everett and I have floated a couple possibilities - keeping them watering from the same pond until it goes dry/use all the land around it now, or move them along towards Arrano Flat, like we planned.

Joe is supposed to return from vacation on Tuesday and I am sure he will have some insight into the most effective next step.

No comments: